Commercial, Industrial & Manufacturing Cleaning Services
A Variety of Cleaning and Restoration Methods. Advanced Indoor Air Quality Care, Inc (AIAQC) specializes in cleaning and restoring commercial, industrial and manufacturing plants, facilities and equipment. We are specially trained to handle highly technical projects like power equipment, HRSG’s, and more. We offer a multitude of cleaning options depending upon the project at hand. We offer Dry Ice Blasting, Soda Blasting, Combustible Dust Removal and Media Blasting cleaning options. Dry Ice Blasting is our preferred cleaning option for many reasons.
A few industries that benefit from our cleaning services
- Boiler Cleaning
- Electrical & Power Generation
- Food and Beverage Processing
- HRSG Cleaning
Why Choose Dry Ice Blasting?
Dry ice blasting has many applications and is used in a variety of different industries – in fact, it’s the most requested cleaning method because it’s the most environmentally friendly, most employee friendly, most efficient method of cleaning industrial equipment. With no clean-up and capable of cleaning machinery without the need of disassembly and reassembly, dry ice blast cleaning saves industrial companies time and money!
A Few Reasons Why Dry Ice Blasting is Best for Industrial & Commercial Property Cleaning
- Increases uptime through cleaning in-place
Being that it can be performed on-line without disassembly the process is fast. No need for drying time. Get back to work!!!
- CO2 blasting cleans without damaging the substrate
Dry ice blasting is non-abrasive. It quickly removes most contaminates without damage to switches, panels, lines, tubes, wiring or belts.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for hazardous solvents
Dry Ice Blasting takes place of chemical or solvent based cleaning and labor intensive manual scrapping.
- Quicker and more thorough than cleaning by hand
Get a more detailed and quicker clean with CO2 by getting into tight spaced areas inaccessible by hand
- Safe for electrical components
CO2 blasting cleans heavy industrial build up without damage to ultra-sensitive areas like electrical components, photo electric sensors, switches, wiring, etc.
Dry Ice Blasting – the Environmentally Friendly, “Green Cleaning” Method
Dry Ice Blasting vs. Traditional Methods
Since sanding, grinding, and scraping are physically intense processes that require the tool to be forcefully applied to the surface, the position of the technician must be very stable. To make this work possible in a safe manner, the constant repositioning of the scaffolding and the technician is necessary. This extra work is reflected in a higher cost for you due to the amount of labor required.
Now compare this intensive and traditional method with dry ice blasting, which, in terms of effort and staging, is similar to pressure washing. From one position or platform, a dry ice blaster can clean many angles and surfaces in the amount of time that it would take to prepare for grinding the same area.
Also, very much like sand or plastic bead blasting, dry ice blasting uses pressurized air to accelerate dry ice and ‘blast’ a surface clean with the use of abrasion. However, dry ice blasting cleans wood 60% to 300% faster than other traditional methods and doesn’t leave a chemical residue. If you need a solution for quicker, more thorough cleaning or blasting services, Advanced Dry Ice and Soda Blasting can provide the answer to all your cleaning needs. Call us today to learn more about our dry ice blasting service!
Fact – Dry Ice Blasting is the Safest, Most Requested, and Cleanest Process that is being used in many industry applications.
- Dry ice is approved by the FDA, EPA, and USDA. It is non-toxic, non-hazardous and kills 100% of mold & bacteria growth.
- Dry ice blasting is very recommended for cleaning food processing equipment and, of couse, many other industries.
- There are NO harmful gases that get released into the environment with dry ice blasting.
- Dry ice blasting doesn’t produce secondary waste.
- Dry ice blasting is non-toxic and safe. When dry ice impacts the substrate, they dissipate into the air
- Dry ice blasting has NO harsh chemicals.
When Harsh chemicals are the primary use for cleaning, it can cause skin-related conditions – dermatitis and eczema, for example, or very serious problems like respiratory conditions, including asthma.
- Dry ice blasting eliminates employee exposure to the use of harsh chemical processes.
- Dry ice blasting eliminates liability from your business from these chemicals.
- Chemicals and/or solvent cleaning are toxic, this creates toxic waste that needs to be disposed of.
- Dry ice blasting is Completely Environmentally Friendly
- Dry ice blasting is obtained as a byproduct from different industrial processes – it is created from reclaimed CO2. It does not produce CO2 and it does not put CO2 into the atmosphere. This means it does not contribute to today’s greenhouse effect.