Historic Property Cleaning & Resotoration
Dry Ice Blasting is ideal for Historical Renovations because cleaning process is “dry” and “non-abrasive” therefore the underlying surface – wood, stone, brick, etc. can be cleaned without disruption. We provides expert historical property cleaning and can remove any material cleanly and safely.
Historic Properties can be damaged by many things – smoke damage, water damage, mold and mildew, lead based paint, carbon build up, etc. Cold Tech performs mold remediation in addition to removing any material from any surfaces type – paint, soot, grime, etc.We can bring back the surface to its original state on any historical renovation without damaging the surface or any material around it.Dry Ice blast cleaning is exact – we can clean any spot without disrupting anything close by.
Dry Ice Blasting safely Restores Fire Damage & Mold on Historic Properties
Dry Ice in its cleaning form is a high pressured gas so there is no secondary waste, no water damage, and it’s environmentally safe. Dry Ice Blasting offers the most delicate, yet cost effective way to successfully restore a historic building during a restoration project.
- Cleans & restores the historical buildings w/out damage
- Cleans detail work, tight spots, around nails and obstructions
- Removes lead based paints
- Cleans around wiring/plumbing without damage
- Restore original details without the secondary waste
- Uncovers the detail of a structure
- Executes a highly safe and efficient cleaning process
- Leaves no secondary waste streams
- Helps eliminate the use of tough chemicals and abrasive cleaning methods
Historic Renovation Cleaning Options:
- Lead paint abatement
- Fire, smoke, water damage
- Graffiti removal
- Adhesive and tar removal
- Reversal of aging effect
- Removal of corrosive contaminants
- Mold remediation