Electric Motor Cleaning & Restoration
Traditional cleaning methods used on Electrical Equipment result in costly downtime due to drying time, secondary waste and reassembly. C02 cleaning requires no drying time or disassembling of equipment and produces no waste.
With Dry Ice Blasting you can avoid any drying time delays, avoid clean up and increase the reliability of your electrical equipment. Dry Ice Blasting is a completely “dry” cleaning process that is non-damaging and used efficiently on stationary and rotating electrical equipment. Because Dry Ice converts to gas there is no fluid or water residue. As a result, there is no disassembling of electrical components or equipment.
Motor Parts that we clean:
- Switch Gears
- Line insulators
- Compressors and generators
- AC/DC motors
- Circuit breakers
- Field frames
Added benefits of our generator cleaning solutions include:
- Eliminated or reduced power interruptions to customers
- Improved system reliability
- Switching not required, improving overall safety
- Cleaning can be performed anytime of the year
- Improved megohm readings
- Increased polarization indices
- Reduces outage time for cleaning by 65%
- Improved thermal dissipation
- Environmentally-responsible cleaning method
We provide Industrial and Commercial Cleaning Services in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast Region. Call for Free Estimate.