Advanced Indoor Air Quality Care Licenses & Certificates

Know Who a Professional Is – Check their License and Insurance!

There are hundreds of  Mold Contractors Advertising here on the internet and are doing business in  the tri-state area.

 Three of the best things to do to know who the professionals are:

1. Check for a State Contractors License.
A contractor’s license is required to perform mold remediation or any restoration or your home or business. It is required in both New York and New Jersey. The most important part is the state does YOUR LEG WORK. They check out the companies insurance credentials legal issues law suits if any if you are a legitimate business. This is so important because you know you are getting a professional company.

A recent conducted panel found that approximately 75% of the companies do not have a valid State Contractor’s license, because they can not meet requirements. and they can be fined 10,000 for a first offense conducting business without it.

Our license is listed at the bottom of our website.

2. Ask if the company has E & O and pollution liability insurance as well as liability, workman’s comp, etc.
E & O is ”Errors and Omissions Insurance” – basically, this means we can give advise because we are highly knowledgeable in the restoration/remediation field. You can get a certificate of insurance from all companies.

3. Check references!
Advanced Dry Ice and Soda Blasting Company has had plenty of satisfied customers send us thank you notes saying we can use them as a reference. We post them on this site!

4. Please check to see if your mold specialist is a member of the IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association)  as well as accredited by the ACAC (American Council for Accredited Certification) This will find you a true professional.

5.  Check for Certification.  We are NAFPA, OSHA certified for commercial projects and have similar certifications for residential projects as well.  Please confirm with whomever you are considering to make sure they have been properly trained.

Once again, a license says that the business has the required insurance and financial standing to business. It also shows if a contractor has ever had a law suit against them. Don’t take a huge risk doing business with unlicensed and uninsured remediation contractors. Please ask to see you contractor license. We are fully insured, licensed, and have never had a lawsuit against us. We are proud of almost 20 years of satisfied customers.

Advanced Indoor Air Quality Care’s Licenses & Certificates



NJ & NY certificate

women owned small business


license-nj-state-license license-wbe-certifcation  license-iaqa-membership